Human Resources and Administrative Intern (Female) at Montaigne AH Limited – TDPel Jobs
Montaigne Place is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Administrative Intern (Female)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handle office expenses and petty cash of HRA office under the approval of the HHR
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Update/manage the filling system both hard and electronic copies.
- Responsible for the overall running of the admin operation
- Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
Human Resource Tasks:
- Recommend and execute annual staff development plan
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with applicable laws
- Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Other related assignments task as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines.
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- At least 2years experience working as an HR and administrative Intern
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good in information technologies.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.