Nasarawa State College of Agriculture, Lafia was established in 1977 under the then ministry of Agriculture, Jos, Plateau State as a Training School. In view of the change of Status of the College of Agriculture to College of Agriculture, Science and Technology, the need for additional Departments and Programmes becomes imperative.
Consequently, the Governing Council of the College of Agriculture, Science and Technology Lafia, Nasarawa State hereby invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II (CONPCASS 03)
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
Slots: 2 Openings
We need Lecturers who can teach in the following Departments:
- Department of Horticulture and Landscape Technology.
- Department of Agriculture Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good honours Degree not below Second Class Lower division in relevant fields of specialization, who has been a Lecturer III with three (3) years teaching experience (College of Technology teaching experience or an institution of comparable or higher standing).
- Candidates must have sufficient number of admissible scholarly publications in reputable journals and demonstrable ability to initiate and develop research.
- Be a registered member of relevant professional body and be computer literate
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and Twenty (20) Copies of their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) which must include but not limited to the following:
- Full Name
- Post Applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality, State and Local Government Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Educational Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- List of Publications
- Academic and Professional Associations / Bodies
- Work Experience, Status and Salary
- Current Position and Salary
- Other Activities outside Current Employment
- Names and Address of Three (3) Referees.
- Applicants should indicate on the Top Left hand Corner of the envelope the post they are applying for.
- Applicants should also request their Referees to forward their confidential reports under confidential cover on their behalf directly to the Registrar, on or before the closing date.
- Applicants will be required to produce original of their Certificates and other Credentials at the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.