Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Medical & Healthcare
- Recording patient admissions, transfers and discharges.
- Collating statistics using clinical coding to record illnesses and treatments on patient records.
- Transferring paper-based patient records to an electronic system.
- Booking appointments for patients.
- Dealing with queries from GPs and other healthcare professionals.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- HMO, Pension, and Leave Allowance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online